Are you having problems figuring out how to do any of the following on your computer, tablet or smartphone?
- Connect to WiFi
- Print your documents
- Search for something on the internet
- Set up an email account, forward your emails, reply to emails
- Download documents to your computer
- Upload documents to a website
- Use software programs related to your healthcare, such as setting up appointments, looking at test results
- Use other software programs, such as at your bank, paying bills online, etc.
If you’d like help with any of the above items (or any other computer issues), please set up an appointment to come in on a Wednesday afternoon at 1 pm or 2 pm. CLICK HERE to get to the reservation form, call us at 208-585-3931 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have desktop computers or Chromebooks for you to use here at the computer, or feel free to bring your own device.